Tuesday, July 15, 2003

Let's see what happens

Since I'm probably going to minor in english, it might be a good idea to do some writing this summer... Not that this will help improve my writing, but i thought I'd give it a try any way. On the other hand, trying is the first step towards failure. On the former hand, these ARE trying times... full of TRYals and TRYbulations... Ok I'm done.

This is not going to be a detailed log of my every action. After all, I do in fact have a Y chromosome... (Ba dum tss). No, this is just going to be my thoughts about things that come to mind. A quote comes to mind right now:

"I can't wait 'till I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff." - Fry (Futurama, one of the better shows out there).

I AM old enough, and I think it's high time I express my ways about stuff, whether you want to hear it or not. I don't care. Being the future junior I will be at unh, things in life are starting to have meaning. My actions and their consequences, my feelings and beliefs, my values mean so much more than they did in high school. Independence is a mixed blessing and creates much confusion. Maybe this will help me sort it out.

...and improve my spelling.

No comments: